I was really looking forward to this movie, partly because of the songs which are all great and partly because Rani/Govinda are one of my favourite jodis. But this was nothing but a let-down.
Here’s the scale I use to determine the quality of a Govinda movie:
- Govinda is one of the best things in the movie
- Govinda is the best thing in the movie
- Govinda is the only good thing in the movie
- Govinda is the only bearable thing in the movie
- Not even Govinda is bearable in the movie
Not many make it all the way to the bottom category, but this is one of them.